RADcube is seeking to hire a Business Analyst with project management experience to work in conjunction with Business Stakeholders and IT teams to manage assigned work streams.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with business stakeholders to define functional requirements relative to assigned workstream.
- Analyze current state processes and gaps to attain improvement for future state on a distribution focused project
- Identify and document process measures, document issues and opportunities, and waste in the process
- Perform project management duties involving delivery of projects vital to strategic direction and enhancements of organizational processes.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure adequate resource allocation, track deliverables and assist with steering team meeting preparations and reporting
- Identify dependencies across work streams that may result in redundancies, impact project timelines or deliverables.
- Oversee plans and works with other stakeholders to direct schedules as well as project budgets.
- Organize project activities and interdepartmental meetings; ensures communication facilitates completion of the program/project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Champion communications frameworks to report out on all Projects, Programs, and Customer Engagements appropriate with needed operational, tactical and strategic goals
- Elevate all critical issues and risks with suggested courses of action
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Create and manages the following deliverables: Project Workplans, Project Risks and Issues Log, and Weekly Status Report/Dashboards
- 7+ years of requirement management and project management experience
- JIRA or Azure DevOps knowledge and experience (incident management/activity in development) is preferred.
- Strong technical background
- Knowledge of Agile/Waterfall methodologies
- Demonstrated experience having managed projects.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across various levels of the organization to drive the project.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast paced and agile environment.
- Ability to be organized and multi-task; to establish and follow priorities
- Must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills, in addition to excellent client interfacing and presentation skills
- Project Management Certification (PMP) and ScrumMaster Certification a plus