RADcube is currently designing and developing a new website (IndianapolisZoo.com) combining the IndianapolisZoo.com and IndianapolisPrize.org websites into a single site for SEO and maintenance purposes. The new website plan also includes replacing SharePoint with WordPress as the platform on a cloud-hosting service. Other e-commerce business platforms function within the website includes online general admission ticket purchases, membership, special Zoo experience purchases, special event ticket purchases, donations and other institutional advancement fundraising initiatives, and the Zoo Gift Shop.
RADcube successfully performed on the project meeting the following objectives of the client.
- Mobile friendly website
- Easy navigation options
- Friendly and interactive information.
- Robust directory structure to provide great user experience
- Accessible and functional using all modern web browsers and mobile devices.
- Underlying services must support a high degree of uptime.
- Support high performance requirements
- Site content can be managed quickly and easily by their employees without specialized technical knowledge.
- Ability to integrate other services in the future with minimal work
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) friendly
- No broken links & less Page load time
- Highly secured from external threats
Strategic Skillsets & Capabilities
Result of the engagement
RADcube team is currently working on this project. Our goal is to create a VOZ (Voice of Zoo)-compliant website that serves the public who are interested in operating information to help plan their visit such as location, operating hours, prices, and upcoming events, as well as provide a robust yet efficient resource for those people interested in more in-depth information about the plant and animal collections, educational programming, conservation and current research initiatives conducted at the Indianapolis Zoo, among other topics. We also want to maximize our e-commerce/interactive components such as online ticket sales, membership sales and donations, photos, and video.