With the implementation of Information Technology, costs of accessing educational material are cut down making it easy for students to learn from anywhere. Using Computers and new technologies like mobile phone applications students can access academic data very easily. Mobile phone applications are gradually replacing some old methods like borrowing of books in libraries; currently most of the students are using Library mobile phone applications to download books in form of e-books, so they will access these books at anytime, anywhere which will reduce time consumption.
RADcube is committed to developing and supporting technology solutions that enable faculty, students and staff to excel in teaching, learning, research, scholarship and public service.
We are a leading professional education technology organization focused on providing state education agencies (SEA) and large local education agencies (LEA) with enterprise architecture, systems integration, software development, data and data warehouse solutions, dashboards, commercial off the shelf (COTS) systems implementation, and third party oversight (TPO) services.
Our Key Services
- Enterprise Architecture for Education Agencies
- IT Systems Implementation & Integration Services (Enterprise COTS systems: SIS, LMS, CMS, SSO)
- Instructional Improvement Systems (IIS) and Teacher-focused Electronic Performance Support Systems (EPSS)
- Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems (SLDS)
- Education Business Intelligence, Data Analytics & Dashboard Development
- Third-Party Oversight
- School Finance Systems
- Implementation Services for Education Standards (CEDS, SIF, Ed-fi, etc.)
- Vendor Procurement & Integration