RADcube specializes in providing a wide range of Data Conversion and Migration software services. We deliver the right data at the right time using domain-specific execution and implementation strategies with RADcube Data Migration /Data Conversion Services, to achieve breakthrough business impacts.
Data migration is a rare opportunity to get to grips with one of your most important business assets. If it is done properly, it will allow you to better manage your data and to use it to its full potential. Data migration phases consist of designing, extracting, cleaning, loading and finally verifying. We take a consultative approach to developing and successfully delivering a RADcube tailored data migration strategy that will fit your requirements.Here are the key steps:
- Extraction: Analyze and get the info out of the systems.
- Transformation: Simplify and standardize the information.
- Loading: Set up data
- De-Duplication: Put off replica information.
- Enrichment: Acquire lacking or useful satisfactory knowledge.
We ensure that your target application continues to function as intended, using the migrated data, with the following services:
- Engagement-specific customized data migration services along with execution and implementation strategies to deliver right data at the right time
- Performance testing and tuning to meet the cut-over requirements
- Capacity planning to arrive at the required infrastructure
- Decreased processing times
- Reduced potential for data loss
- Lowered system operating costs
- Enhanced and consolidated data
- Enhanced Data Security
Data conversion is a very important factor of efficiency in the successful and smooth functioning of many businesses in this age of information. Businesses not only function effectively by having easy access to data, but also save considerable amount of time and money. RADcube helps a wide range of clients worldwide by providing comprehensive solutions to their data conversion requirements. We convert their unstructured data into a variety of useful digital formats with the help of leading-edge technologies and highly skilled staff. Data is captured from all types of handwritten forms accurately, quickly, and cost-effectively. Extensive experience in the industry enables us to leap forward with confidence to meet your data conversion needs, no matter how complex or voluminous it is.
We offer a wide range of data conversion software services including:
- Database Conversion from one format to another
- SGML/HTML custom coding or tagging
- Electronic file tagging, coding or conversion
- Data entry from images.
- Image scanning and OCR cleanup
- Query based Search & Retrieval Modules
- Web content development
- Fast, automated, and repeatable processing of large archives
- Ease of integration of new data formats across platforms and applications
- Flexibility to integrate unique customer requirements without core changes
- Audit, processing, and transformation logs for project accounting and reconciliation reporting
The conversion of electronic medical/health records from one system to another is a complex and multi-faceted endeavor. In addition to having a good internal team of business leaders, IT project managers, and clinical coordinators, a medical practice attempting an EMR/EHR migration generally requires a high level, external data conversion engineer.
Changing EMRs – whether by choice or requirement – can be a daunting and difficult task. Don’t let the conversion process degrade your data or get in the way of your day-to-day operations. Let the experts at RADcube efficiently and meticulously move your electronic medical records – so your organization can focus on providing the highest quality care for your patients.
- Develop a plan that minimizes disruptions to your organization’s operations
- Determine which data to convert so your new EMR/EHR includes what’s necessary and important
- Extract and convert documents and discrete data – including lab reports, radiology images, invoices and more – from your old system to your new one
- Digitize any paper records and x-rays and add them to your new EMR/EHR system
HIE – Health Information Exchange
Electronic health information exchange (HIE) allows doctors, nurses, pharmacists, other health care providers and patients to appropriately access and securely share a patient’s vital medical information electronically—improving the speed, quality, safety and cost of patient care.
- Increases efficiency by eliminating unnecessary paperwork
- Provides caregivers with clinical decision support tools for more effective care and treatment
- Eliminates redundant or unnecessary testing and improves public health reporting and monitoring
- Creates a potential loop for feedback between health-related research and actual practice
- Facilitates efficient deployment of emerging technology and health care services
Healthcare Enterprise Data Warehouse
RADcube works with healthcare organizations to teach them how to unlock the value of their data, we hear a lot of talk about how important it is to have a tool like a clinical data repository.
A clinical data repository consolidates data from various clinical sources, such as an EMR or a lab system, to provide a full picture of the care a patient has received. Some examples of the types of data found in a clinical data repository include demographics, lab results, radiology images, admissions, transfers, and diagnoses.
RADcube is HIPAA qualified and works with ePHI daily. We understand the rules and regulations and will strictly adhere to any additional specifications your organization may have. We will work with you to develop a custom process that meets your requirements and helps you qualify for Meaningful Use and other incentives.