The financial services and insurance sectors employed 5.99 million people in 2014. The securities subsector of the industry shows great potential for employment growth, with a 12 percent increase expected by 2018. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, 888,600 people were employed in the securities and investment sector at the end of 2014.
Finance and insurance represented 7.2 percent (or $1.26 trillion) of U.S. gross domestic product. Leadership in this large, high-growth sector translates into substantial economic activity and direct and indirect job creation in the United States.
We have identified some challenges Financial Service corporations are facing:
- Fraud/Cyber Crime
- Increased Regulations
- Incorporating a risk management culture into daily operations
- Outdated Technology Architectures
- Deficient strategies to stay competitive
- Financial Industry Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Services
- Financial Industry Enterprise Content Management Services
- Financial Industry Business Process Management Services
- Financial Industry Mobile Application Services
- Financial Industry Enterprise Application Services
- Financial Industry Project Management Services