Responsible for the development and implementation of machine learning algorithms and techniques to solve business problems and optimize member experiences. Primary duties may include are but not limited to: Design machine learning projects to address specific business problems determined by consultation with business partners. Work with data-sets of varying degrees of size and complexity including both structured and unstructured data. Piping and processing massive data-streams in distributed computing environments such as Hadoop to facilitate analysis. Implements batch and real-time model scoring to drive actions. Develops machine learning algorithms to build customized solutions that go beyond standard industry tools and lead to innovative solutions. Develop sophisticated visualization of analysis output for business users.
BS/MA/MS/PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Econometrics, Physics, Biostatistics or related Quantitative disciplines. 5 years’ experience in predictive analytics and advanced expertise with software such as Python, or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Experience leading end-to-end data science project implementation. Experience in the healthcare sector. Experience in Deep Learning strongly preferred.
Required Technical Skill Set:
- 5 or more years of Node.js experience, fluent with Mongoose framework
- 5 or more years of MongoDB experience.
- 5 or more years of distributed computing experience with Hadoop development.
- 5 or more years of CRUD SQL operations.
- Fluent with full development cycle, continuous integration and continuous deployment, version control tools.
- 5 or more years of Java, Scala or Python programming experience.
- Machine learning, deep learning knowledge and experience.