· Provide business and workflow analysis on processes used by the agency
· Implement workflow and routing rules via Adobe LiveCycle/Adobe Experience Manager
· Integrate workflow processes with various data sources and web services
· Document program specifications
· Research and document and facilitate user requirements collection with program users
· Working with network administrators, systems analysts and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems
· Ability to manage all aspects of a workflow development and implementation
· Providing mentoring and guidance to junior staff
· Adobe Technologies: LiveCycle Designer/Workbench, Acrobat XDP model/ PDFA
· Workflow Analysis Skills
· Extensive experience with AEM 6.x
· 5+ years of experience using XML, HTML, and CSS
· 5+ years of experience using SQL
· Knowledge of relational and object-oriented database designs
· Knowledge of object-oriented design methodologies
· Ability to be creative, to use sound judgment, and to display foresight to identify potential problems and design/specifications and assigned application software systems.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to determine work priorities and ensure proper completion of work assignments.
Ability to communicate effectively and precisely, both verbally and in writing.