To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ toughest problems, we need a Tableau Developer to join the team. If you love to solve problems and add value, please consider what your typical days might look like…
- You will meet with clients to understand their unique situation, ask questions to get to the root of their problems, and explore solutions that help transform their business.
- You will work with business analysts to translate business requirements into data models for visualization deployment.
- You will develop databases and systems that allow for the creation of Executive Dashboards, KPI Scorecards, and additional reports.
- You’ll provide thought leadership and technical mentorship to your teammates.
- You will assist in identifying and connecting additional data sources to new and existing Business Intelligence environments.
- You will identify various data sources, construct data decomposition diagrams, provide data flow diagrams, and document the process.
- You will provide amazing service to our clients, greatly exceeding their experience of what anyone else has ever done for them.
- Some of the skills we are expecting are…
- A demonstrated ability in time management, organizational communication, and technical documentation.
- A technical background, with an ability to think outside the box and propose original solutions.
- An understanding of the following technologies is required:TableauAlteryxSQL Integration ServicesSQL Management StudioSQL Reporting ServicesPower BIPower Query
- You should possess a willingness to learn innovative approaches and tools in a fast-paced environment.
- You should have 3 to 5 years of experience.
Must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship