Position: RPA Developer (Automation Anywhere)
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Employment Type: Contract / Contract to Hire / Full Time\
· Overall, 5 years of experience in IT and 1 years in AA tool
· Strong understanding of RPA complexities with the ability to troubleshoot unattended mode processes
· Hands on experience in developing and implementing automations
· Ability to develop task bots and meta bots independently
· Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
· Develop strong expertise in the entire module within the product.
· Performed task scheduling using Automation Anywhere like Schedule Manager, Task Editor, Data Drive Tasking.
· Involved in Automation Anywhere Object Recorder to manage and execute windows controls as a background process.
· Developed robotic bots using Automation Anywhere to automate process which was done using manual interference.
· Automation Anywhere, Development Experience 10.X working on Metabots development in depth expertise of task bot s development.
· Must be able to grasp business issues and technical problems, and come up with smart, logical solutions.
· Mentors and coaches less experienced staff