Type: Contract | Location: Carmel, Indiana | Job Posted on: 25 Jun 2019
- Collaborate with SMEs to collect content for training solutions and obtain approval of completed solution.
- Learn and employ course template, applying enterprise learning development standards.
- Design and develop interactive/multimedia SCORM learning activities that incorporate elements of social, scenario, and game based learning.
- Create embedded media (animation, images, audio, video, etc.) for use in SCORM learning activities.
- Create custom code for interactive and dynamic content.
- Create and modify custom SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 manifests.
- Package and configure learning activities (Web-Based, Instructor-Led, Virtual, Curriculum, etc.) for use in the Moodle based LMS.
- Expert in instructional design with a thorough knowledge of adult learning concepts.
- Expert in developing of interactive web-based training, employing interactive and multimedia components.
- Expert in instructional tools and technologies