Seeking an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional or Solutions Architect Professional to join our growing Public Cloud Squad (not remote). This person will be helping design and build AWS solutions as part of Digital Transformation. Must be eligible to be work in the United States without sponsorship requirement. This is a hands on position.
GENERAL FUNCTION: Responsible for analysis, design, implementation, automation, and ongoing support of the AWS Cloud infrastructure for. Provides leadership and assists with the development and implementation of strategy. Builds and deploys cloud solutions of a moderate to high level of complexity. Follows client's standards to implement public cloud solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with architecture, security, infrastructure, and application teams to perform detailed technical AWS design and implementation.
- Design and implement automation of AWS services to support both production and non-production workloads for the client.
- Partner with application development teams throughout the lifecycle to develop software for reliability. Manage the AWS platform and associated management tools.
- Design, implement and maintain Continuous Integration and Delivery environments for AWS service provisioning.
- Assist with problem resolution for cloud management issues.
- Create and update automation to eliminate routine management processes.
- Maintain appropriate controls and documentation to ensure compliance of audit requirements and qualifications.
- Articulate the need for scalability and understand the importance of improving quality through testing.
- Engage vendor support as required
- Support Disaster Recovery Tests
- Perform capacity and performance management analysis.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or comparable experience
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional or Solutions Architect Professional
- In depth understanding and proficiency with Amazon Web Services and solutions to properly secure it.
- Proficiency with DevOps and CI/CD methodologies and tools for automated infrastructure code test, integration, deployment, and assurance
- Proficiency with Languages such as Python or Go
- Experience with platform and containerization technologies, such as Openshift, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Automation Tools, such as Terraform, Ansible, and Cloud Formation.
- Experience with Software Development Methodologies
- Experience with advanced Networking concepts
- Experience with Reliability Engineering
- Experience with security best practices
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills