Our client is one of the State of Indiana’s department. The client has a need to migrate the records from FileNet to Oracle Universal Content Management (UCM).
- Responsible for all deliverables and also required to work with client staff through the requirements, design, testing, and verification process and will also be required to complete knowledge transfer and training to client staff.
- We provided subject matter experts, existing documentation, and a SharePoint site for project management.
- Completed the migration of records contained in the current VFC operating system to a UCM operating system.
- Completed UCM interface edits
- Concurrently while this migration is occurring, UCM interface edits also occurred to minimize the timeframe this project is in the testing phase.
- All code and work was tested and documented. All development will be completed according to the requirements documentation.
- Self-managed development but required to coordinate and communicate with the client project manager and with subject matter experts throughout the project. Created a baseline project schedule with activities and milestones.
- Developed alternative approaches and solutions to completing the listed services will be considered.