As of January 2014, US manufacturers contributed $2.09 trillion to the economy. The sector accounts for 12.0 percent of GDP. 9% of the US workforce is in the manufacturing industry.
According to some economists, manufacturing is a wealth-producing sector of an economy, whereas a service sector tends to be wealth-consuming. Emerging technologies have provided some new growth in advanced manufacturing employment opportunities. Manufacturing provides important material support for national infrastructure and for national defense.
We have identified some challenges Manufacturing corporations are facing:
- Regulation and traceability
- Product development and innovation – Warehouse Management
- Optimizing Processes
- Device Management
- Manufacturing Industry Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Services
- Manufacturing Industry Enterprise Content Management Services
- Manufacturing Industry Business Process Management Services
- Manufacturing Industry Mobile Application Services
- Manufacturing Industry Enterprise Application Services
- Manufacturing Industry Project Management Services